This weeks Friday Favorites include entry way inspiration, a pantry update and some of my friday fall finds. When Saturday shares become Friday favorites but then shared on Sunday, Swehhh. If you are wondering, this week was fullllllll over @thefisherhouse_. Labor Day meant hubby was home which also meant momma got a lot done in the Pantry Project!!! If you haven’t seen it yet, go check it out here for the latest update and progress. We also had some serious prayers answered in our family and I hope one day soon I will be able to share without crying like a baby. Fall is also in the air here in NC and I am here for all of it!
So lets share a few of my smiles for the week!!
- The moment I realized I found my Inspo for our entry way refresh.
2. If it can be cooked in one pot, sign me up!! This one pot childhood favorite is taking me back!
3. If there’s any more reason to start decorating, I’ve rounded up some amazing Target finds! (Click photo for links)
4. It’s almost been a year since I shared these mouth watering pumpkin scones, and these babies made a comeback this past week! If you missed it, you can find the recipe here!!!
5. Are you team moody and dark or light and airy when it comes to kitchen cabinets? Because this inspo is turning me 100% dark and moody!!
6. And may you never forget this TRUTH!!!
This hope [this confident assurance] we have as an anchor of the soul [it cannot slip and it cannot break down under whatever pressure bears upon it]—a safe and steadfast hope that enters within the veil [of the heavenly temple, that most Holy Place in which the very presence of God dwells]