Happy Friday! Happy November! Merry Christmas… haha. Kidding. Kidding. But seriously, as much as time flies, we will be there next week. I’ve started putting together a bunch of gift guides so I will share them here and over @thefisherhouse_ through the week next week.
- Last month I shared that I shot my first wedding. I just recently finished editing and sending all the photos to the sweet couple and I just HAD to share, so here are a few of my favs!
3. FALL FRIDAY’S recipe this week is a yearly tradition that I make and enjoy now and later, since it freezes super well. I added a few new ingredients and let’s just say it leveled this recipe up. Its super easy since you just dump in the crock pot and cook for 4-6 hours. I will be whipping up THE BEST homemade biscuit recipe you’ll ever eat to lather them in this. I’ve been making these for years and years and it’s amazing how they get better and better each time. I think I will make these marscapone scones as well, so we can fully enjoy this delicious PUMPKIN BUTTER!
3- 15oz cans pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
1 cup dark brown sugar
1 cup light brown sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
1 cup apple juice
dash of salt
1 tsp ground nutmeg
1/4 tsp ground cloves
1/8 tsp ground ginger
Mix all ingredients together in a crock pot. Cook on high for 3-4 hours, then low for 1-2 hours. Store in mason jars and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks or freeze for up to 6 months.
4. I wanted to share some amazing humans I LITERALLY cannot get enough of right now and I promise they will inspire you the same:
- Molly @heyfeatherstone
- Erin @oliveandmax
- Whittney @whittneyparkinson
- Xin @athomewithxin
- Susan @kindredvintage
5. This past week I needed something “simple” to do after the longggggg and involved pantry Reno. So I took a FREE Facebook marketplace thrifted find and turned it into an amazing Anthropology Dupe. You can see it here!!
Show me your ways, Lord,
teach me your paths.
Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long.Psalm 25:4-5