I can’t believe it, but I finally shared our newly renovated pantry with the world last week. I also don’t know if you noticed but I had to skip last weeks Friday good guide sooo be prepared, this week you will get double the goodness!
First of all, I have a really important question to ask. Are you an early Christmas decorator or do you wait till after thanksgiving? I feel like there is quite the tension around decorating for Christmas early but here me out just for a tiny little second. I had someone tell me one time that I was dishonoring thanksgiving by putting up my Christmas decorations and it totally threw me back. First of all, it really doesn’t matter what someone else does to their own home. But secondly, I feel like all the twinkle lights and the cheerful aura that Christmas brings just enhances thanksgiving x 1000. Does that make sense? But if it doesn’t, just let me be my Buddy happy self and sing loud for all to hear!!! (wink wink)
- Since the Christmas bag has been opened, I want to share the new kid on the block in our Dining Room, this 7.5 foot Yorkshire Fir from King of Christmas! It is the most fluffy Christmas tree I think I have ever seen. So I rounded up some very affordable tree options here here as well!
2. This week I picked up this massive Snake Plant from Tractor Supply and I literally cannot get over how healthy, gorgeous and big it is for the super cheap price I paid! (It is seriously over 4.5 feet tall) I got it shipped to store for free so I literally just had to pull up and they put in in the trunk and me and my plant were happily on the way home!
If you are new to indoor plants I always suggest either a snake plant or a plant in the Pothos family. They are very low maintenance and almost impossible to kill, trust me!!
3. I am due to you two Fall Friday’s, so I am delivering you some tried and true delectable fall recipes you need to save.. or actually MAKE today!!!
**If you are a chewy cookie lover like me, these will check off every box you could ever want!!
It’s no surprise that I love anything with pumpkin in it, but I don’t know if I have told you yet about my donut hole obsession. So when I found these Pumpkin Donut Holes, you best believe I couldn’t make these fast enough. And I am telling you right now, miniature anything is both the best and worst for me.. I can’t stop eating them but then justify because they are “small”.. I know I know, it doesn’t make sense, tell me about it!
4. I think we all could use these reminders:
5. Renovating the pantry I knew that organization would be key in trying to keep everything in its place while keeping it looking clean and uncluttered. I used a mixture of glass and plastic containers. I’ve learned that being able to see everything clearly helps with restocking and not storing unneeded excess.
6. THIS WEEKS FRIDAY FAVS:
- We’ve been using these pillows for 4 months and for this terrible sleeper I can’t sleep without it now! ****AND run because they are 40% OFF right now!!!***
HE SEES YOU.
HE LOVES YOU.
HE HEARS YOU.PSALM 116:1-2